Ancient Liquid Humate
- Optimizes soil for a healthy root system.
- Increases bio-available carbon in the root zone.
- Increases carbon-to-nitrogen ratio; improves nitrogen uptake.
- Increases uptake of other key nutrients; improves fertilizer efficiency.
- Improves soil structure and water holding capacity.
- Revitalizes tired soil.
- Increases population of beneficial microbes.
- Acts as a pH buffer, and improves nutrient availability in pH poor soils.
- Organic Certified.
Great for Turf
Our liquid humic acid is used on dozens of golf courses to boost turf growth. Bio-available carbon helps improve nitrogen uptake which encourages greener, healthier turf.
Add to Tree Feedings
Supplement tree fertilizers with Ancient Liquid Humate to improve nutrient uptake.
Mix 1 cup (8 fl. oz) of Ancient Liquid Humate with 5 cups of water. Apply 1 pint of mixture per plant or shrub and 1 quart of mixture per tree. Apply every 2 months.
Hose-end sprayer – apply at 1 quart of Ancient Liquid Humate to cover 1,000 square feet of turf. Apply monthly during growing season.
Ancient Liquid Humate has a high pH before dilution. Do not mix directly with acid solutions.