Great Big Roses Natural Compost Extract is specially designed to improve the health and performance of both plant and soil.
Great Big Roses delivers benefits through several unique mechanisms.
Your soil works best when it contains living microbes which perform vital functions for your plants roots and ability to take in nutrition.
Great Big Roses contains a proprietary blend of carefully selected beneficial microbes in order to maximize the synergy between rose roots and the soil. These work to convert nutrients that are otherwise ‘locked’ in a form your plant can’t access, into a readily available food source. Included is a specially designed fermented biotic to boost these rose-aiding microbe populations throughout your plants life.
In addition to thriving soil ecology, Great Big Roses includes several micro-nutrients and minerals that are often left out of traditional N-P-K fertilizers. This addresses and solves the ‘Law of the Minimum’ which states that your plant growth is limited by it’s least available nutrient. Great Big Roses fills in these nutritional gaps and ensures maximized growth and blossoming potential.
- 100% Bioavailable, starts working the instant you apply it.
- Liquid formulation penetrates to the root-zone to immediately deliver benefits.
- Higher flower yield.
- Bright, vibrant, fragrant flowers.
- Stronger, therefore more disease-resistant plants.
- Increased tolerance to drought and cold.
- Nutrients absorbed more efficiently, greatly improving fertilizer uptake.
- Enhanced living soil ecology, maximizes potential for plant growth.
- Registered Organic Input, fresh healthy flowers for you and your loved ones.
- Safe for use in gardens with pets and children.
Using Great Big Roses Natural Compost Extract is simple, and economic.
Simply add 4 ounces of the product into 1 gallon of water and apply about a pint of mixture around the base of your plant. Or for single doses, mix 1 tablespoon into 1 pint of water and feed as normal.
Plants should be treated with Great Big Roses every other week through the duration of the grow.
One quart of concentrate will make 8 gallons of ready to use product, equal to 64 pint-sized feedings – enough to feed several rose plants through an entire season!